Product Description
These are the men's Quickdraw with premium full-grain leather and an eight-row stitch pattern. They also have a Goodyear leather welt, leather lining, and a Duratred outsole.
| List Price: | $209.95 |
| Price: |
$189.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:22:20 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 11 D(M) US
- Color: Brown Oiled Rowdy
- Brand: Ariat
- Model: 10006714
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Premium full-grain leather
- Eight-row stitch pattern
- Goodyear leather welt
- Leather lining
- Duratred outsole
From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. Fr
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Ariat Men's Quickdraw
By Kane Eli Reno
Had them about six months. Best boots I have ever owned. Not cheap, but in this case, you get what you pay for. Not listed as waterproof, but I have put them through the wringer and never had wet socks. I would definitely buy them again. Way better boots than my last few pairs of Justins. I still like Justins, but these are in a different league.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Nice boots!
By Kyle
The footbed offers more cushioning than other western style boots. They look great and are true to fit. I wear them to work, on my feet a lot and no problems at night when I get home. I'm happy with the purchase.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Love this boots
By Dushyantsinh
Bought this a month back...took time to break in but comfortable thereafter, look is great.Better than Justin.. I would surely buy again
No comments:
Post a Comment