| List Price: | $79.99 |
| Price: |
$50.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:22:02 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 6 B(M) US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Volatile
- Model: Dallas
- Fabric type: synthetic
Features
- Welted outsole
- Stacked heel
- Pull up stirrups
- Padded insole
From the Manufacturer
Volatile shoes are as stylish and comfortable as they look, and they are the best shoes to stay a step ahead of all the latest fashion trends. The styling is edgy and fresh (and surprise -- they're comfortable!). With these sandals, shoes, fashion sneakers, and boots, you'll have the latest looks (and the greatest comfort) that will last you all day long ... and right into the evening.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.LOVE IT !
By Allanah Kalyniuk
for one, I ordered these boots on monday, expected date was friday, but came here thursday, which was nice!
And two, I am a size 7.5 but to be on the safe side I normally always go for size 8. the last pair of different boots I ordered I read reviews about it running small, and I was afraid an 8 would be too small. but the 8 fit perfectly. These ones I figured I would take a gamble and select a 7.5. And they too fit perfectly :) I would say they run true to size. and so comfy! i love heels and these are by far some of the most comfortable to walk in :) I do live in Canada and had to pay extra for the shipping, but this time I really did not care.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.I'm in love
By Jane
These red cowboy boots are adorable and comfortable and just what I've been looking for, and what a great price! I may wear them every day for the rest of my life.
I was a little worried that the red would be TOO red. It's not. It's a bright red but it's distressed which tones the color down a bit. From any distance, they almost look like suede.
Cute as the dickens. I totally recommend them.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Gorgeous Boots!
By ShoeFreak61
I Love These Boots! They are very comfortable with plenty of room for socks, pants, etc. The color is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment