Thursday, February 28, 2013

Purchase Nomad Women's Buck Boot,Tan,9 M US

Shopping online Nomad Women's Buck Boot,Tan,9 M US for Sale, Buy for Nomad Women's Buck Boot,Tan,9 M US Get it Now.

Nomad Women's Buck Boot,Tan,9 M US
List Price: $103.50
Price: $69.51 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:22:14 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9 B(M) US
  • Color: Tan
  • Brand: Nomad
  • Model: Buck
  • Fabric type: Synthetic Crackle Leather
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

From the Manufacturer
Nomad creates styles which can be worn buy any girl, day or night; fashionable flip flops, sandals, flats and rain boots. Any girl, who is free-spirited and loves fashion, will love Nomads! It's no wonder girls everywhere want to "wander off and be a Nomad."

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Very cute!
By NICOLE
These boots came in just in time for the Zac Brown Band concert and were comfortable the minute I put them on. I wear a size 8, and the 8 was slightly too big, but I put inserts in and the problem was solved.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Love!!!!!
By Akalynz
I absolutely lI've these boots!! I wear a 7.5 but I ordered the 7 and they fit perfectly. The embroidering is gorgeous, and it will go great with my wedding dress

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Amazing boots
By Cynt
My 1st pair of cowboy boots....and I absolutely adore them. The detail on the boots are very pretty and I want them in black too!!

See all 3 customer reviews...





Nomad Women's Buck Boot,Tan,9 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:22:14 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment