Thursday, February 28, 2013

Frugal Ariat Women's Show Baby Boot,Brown Oiled Rowdy/Wild Rose,9 M US

Shopping online Ariat Women's Show Baby Boot,Brown Oiled Rowdy/Wild Rose,9 M US for Sale, Buy for Ariat Women's Show Baby Boot,Brown Oiled Rowdy/Wild Rose,9 M US Get it Now.

Ariat Women's Show Baby Boot,Brown Oiled Rowdy/Wild Rose,9 M US

Product Description

These are the women's Showbaby with a full-grain leather foot and an Ariat exclusive Pro Crepe. They also have a light outsole with Duratread heel and a 30 percent thinner outsole than Ariat traditional crepe outsole.

List Price: $139.95
Price: $122.33 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:22:07 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9 B(M) US
  • Color: Brown Oiled Rowdy/Wild Rose
  • Brand: Ariat
  • Model: 10001205
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

  • Performance Riding Boot
  • Full-grain leather foot
  • Ariat exclusive Pro Crepe
  • Light outsole with Duratread heel
  • 30 percent thinner outsole than Ariat traditional crepe outsole

From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Great boots !!!!
By Katherine E. Anding
LOVE these boots. I am a horse trainer and ride 9-12 horses everyday. My last pair of Ariats held up for nearly two years. These are great boots, and broke in extremely well. The only draw back for me is that I wear a 4 and a half and the smallest size these come in is 5 and a half....but I have plenty of socks.
These boots have a good spur shelf and seem tighter in the heel, so when you are using your spur, these boots do not seem to slide off your foot like many boots.
I love the boots..and the great price!!!!!!!!

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5Great boots!
By TVLady
After a couple days, these boots fit like a glove. The easiest pair I've ever broken in. In regular shoes I'm a size 7, but I purchased a 6 1/2 (I like them a bit snug). They look good with jeans/pants. And the wider spur shelf helps keep my hem out of the dirt. Ariat wasn't kidding about the thinner, more flexible soul. They don't feel near as chunky as other crepe soul boots I wear. I have big calves (and many boots are too snug), but these have plenty of room.

This is my 4th pair of Ariat fat baby type boots. None of them have worn out yet (even the ones I bought specifically to abuse). They're just great boots.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Best boots :)
By Dani
I bought this pair two years ago they are durable and comfy! I'm looking around to buy another pair of boots but i think I'm going to buy this pair again :) They held up great!

See all 16 customer reviews...





Ariat Women's Show Baby Boot,Brown Oiled Rowdy/Wild Rose,9 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:22:07 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment