Thursday, February 28, 2013

Low priced Coconuts By Matisse Women's Rifle Boot,Tan,6.5 M US

Shopping online Coconuts By Matisse Women's Rifle Boot,Tan,6.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Coconuts By Matisse Women's Rifle Boot,Tan,6.5 M US Get it Now.

Coconuts By Matisse Women's Rifle Boot,Tan,6.5 M US

Product Description

RIFLE-TAN FAB-6.5-M Color: Tan Fabric, Size: 6.5 Available in Multiple Colors! Rifle Cowboy Boots by Coconuts Features: -Women's Rifle Cowboy Boots in Tan Fabric. -Available in whole and half sizes. -Available in Medium width only. -The upper is constructed from fabric. -Part of the Rifle collection. -Mid shalf. -Available in Tan Fabric (RIFFBTAX) and Brown Fabric (RIFFBBRX). Need help finding or measuring the right size for you? Need to convert your size between country standards? Click here to see our Size Guide!

Price: $79.00 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:22:12 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 6.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Tan
  • Brand: Coconuts by Matisse
  • Model: RIFLE
  • Fabric type: synthetic
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

From the Manufacturer
The Matisse and Coconuts Shoe Company began producing high-quality, fashion-forward footwear in 2001. Throughout the years, their trend-setting designs and meticulous craftsmanship have made them an international favorite with shoppers and retailers. Focused on quality craftsmanship and thoughtful design, extreme care is taken to ensure that every shoe maintains the strictest quality standards. Whether the goal is casual fun or formal elegance, there are no limits to inspiration and how far Matisse will go to create the perfect balance of beauty, utility and comfort.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
4Cute and comfy
By Sansfx
These are cute boots and they are a fair substitute for the more expensive brands. I figured the price was going to indicate the quality so I wasn't expecting them to be the same quality as Frye boots (which are the top of the line). They have a nondescript and plain detail on the side and I liked the color. I have the tan boots and they have a "distressed" (faded) look to them, if you can't tell from the picture. It says in the description that they are synthetic and the material is thin. The bottoms are a sort of smooth rubbery material. I would say the bottoms are the cheapest part of the boot...

I just got these boots yesterday. I wore them today and they were comfy, which is really important to me. No breaking in period. If you want a decent boot that you can wear around and be trendy these are a good choice.

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Comfy, Stylish Boot at a GREAT Price!
By rosieposie618
I LOVE this Boot! It's comfortable to wear all day long. The fit is true to size. I get lots of compliments and the price was affordable. Shipping was fast. I wish they came in Black.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Coconuts Bby Matisse
By Bob
The Boots were as discribed, order was on time. I ordered the wrong size and the exchangewas quick and efficent. I will order from this vendor again.

See all 7 customer reviews...





Coconuts By Matisse Women's Rifle Boot,Tan,6.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:22:12 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment